Vegetarian eats at US

DocBosch

<font color=blue>Hasta La By Bye, Doc<br><font col
What restaurants at The Studios have dishes available for vegetarian guests?

Ricther's and Lombard's Landing at USF has a veggie burger. You can find salads at most places.

Confscio's has a great vegtable moffelta sandwich. Cafe 4 has veggie pizzas.

It ain't easy, lol. Mythos is wonderful. They are happy to leave out the shrimp, etc.

Unfortunately two of the best veggie restaurants, Confisco's and Thundering falls Terrace are closed due to the slow down.

Enchanted Tavern has great side dishes, mostly carbs, cornbread, corn on the cob, etc.

The monster cafe has pasta with bread sticks (but it's pretty gross).

The Hard Rock cafe (accessible from inside Universal as well as outside) had some vegetarian items too but I haven't eaten there.

Originally posted by nhrenee
The monster cafe has pasta with bread sticks (but it's pretty gross).

Hey new hamp next time you come down order this at monster, a chef salad, 1/4 chicken with onion roasted potatoes, mile high apple pie. i have never had a bad meal at monster, but i only get the above mentioned items.
If your meal is not good then that just means they like me best:jester: :D

The only way I'd have any contact with a chicken is if it's working behind the counter (there's a reason I know so much about the veg choices at the parks!):D

Why does everyone put down the Monster Cafe?

It's a good place to get a quick meal!

I liked the chicken at the Monster Cafe. The pasta looked like the standard stuff they sell at other food places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter