Varsity Spirit After Hours Events

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
https://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2019/01/multiple-after-hours-events-to-take.html

According to the linked article, these events started on January 20, followed by:
  • Sunday, Feb. 3
  • Sunday, Feb. 10
  • Sunday, March 10
  • Monday, April 29
  • Sunday, May 5
  • Sunday, May 12

Has anyone been in MK on the dates that have already come and gone? Did you notice any difference, particularly toward evening? With the event scheduled from 10pm-2am, I'm thinking most of the girls wouldn't show up until around fireworks time maybe.

My main question is, should we definitely avoid MK on May 12 because of this (that's Mother's Day, btw)? Thanks!

I actually just attended the 2/10 one with my daughter and her cheer squad. We got to MK around 4:00 that day. I did not notice a lot of them there. Squads are still competing all the way to around 7:00 PM.

We were there on January 20 at MK until park close. Other than an unusually large number of cheerleaders coming into the park as everyone else was leaving, nothing really noticeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!