Vanessa- figmentfan814 ~ Happily Ever Wedding & 10th Anniversary VR Brunch #1 Added 8-10

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by figmentfan814, Mar 12, 2008.

1. figmentfan814

figmentfan814 DIS Veteran

Thank you so much, we had a wonderful anniversary. We were actually at WDW for it and had a private Illuminations dinner at Epcot on our actual anniversary :cloud9: We even had some anniversary shots taken with Randy too.

Outside AAR on our anniversary:
    [​IMG]

Dinner at UK pubside:
    [​IMG]

A couple of anniversary shots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I ordered the hoodie on Disney Shopping after other brides posted it. They have so many more Disney bride items now, so hopefully you can find something close. Still a little sad to not have gotten shots in the Wizard of Oz section, but I always think maybe we can have a VR someday and have our reception there ;) Its always fun going to the Wizard of Oz festivals, they are like Disney people when we get together talking about our trips, etc.

2. DisneyLaura

DisneyLaura A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Wow it's been 3 years already - happy belated anniversary!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. figmentfan814

Thank you so much, its amazing how fast time flies by :goodvibes

5. figmentfan814

After patiently waiting 3 years I purchased the master DVD from Disney Photography this summer to get the rights to our photos from our MK and DHS shoots. Here are a few of my favorites for anyone who stumbles across my thread again to enjoy :goodvibes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. figmentfan814

In honor of my love of the Wizard of Oz:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. belle2211

belle2211 DIS Veteran

Beautiful pictures!

8. DisneyLaura

DisneyLaura A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Vanessa I love your pictures. Your wedding was one of my favorites! Your colors are so beautiful.

9. figmentfan814

Thank you ladies, somehow on all my visits back to the Dis over the last few months I never got back to thank you for your nice comments :goodvibes

10. NoOrdinaryPrincess

NoOrdinaryPrincess DIS Veteran

I just read through your entire PJ. How awesome! It's really interesting to see how things have changed!

11. figmentfan814

It is amazing how Disney is always changing things, especially at DFTW. Thank you for taking time to read through my report, especially considering how long it ended up being when I was done! I did mine before we combined our PJs and TR, so I have my whole journal about planning which was another 40 pages :upsidedow http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1455272

12. DisneyEverAfter

DisneyEverAfter Can't wait to marry my prince charming!

Just read through your PJ! So informative on many levels, I enjoyed it so much! :D

13. figmentfan814

Thank you for reading through my report. It is nice to see that people are still enjoying our wedding almost 4 years later :bride: I will have to head over to your PJ to read about all your plans too :goodvibes

14. DisneyFairyTale2012

DisneyFairyTale2012 2012 Disney bride, wife & lifelong Princess!

I just read through you entire PJ and I have to say all of the time and effort you put into making your day special not only for you but also for your guests was incredible. I'm getting married this November and feel that although it is "our day" sharing it with the ones we love is truly what means the most.

Thanks for sharing, it was beautiful! :goodvibes

15. figmentfan814

Thank you for taking the time to read about our wedding. It truly was a magical experience for all of us. Your wedding will no doubt be full of great memories for you and your guests to share for many years to come. We still have fun talking about the trip with our family and friends today.

Are you planning to have a planning journal or to share some photos from your big day? Where is your wedding going to be at Disney? I can say that having this report is fun to look back on now too; serving as a reminder of our great day. :bride:

16. figmentfan814

It's definitely been a long time, but I wanted to see if there is still anyone on here who followed my wedding in 2008. :bride::groom: We just had a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary on March 13 and I am thinking about writing a trip report to document our continued story.
    [​IMG]
    Here we are waiting to go out before the ceremony.

:tink:We had our ceremony in Italy with a brunch reception in the Canada pavilion with a dessert party in Germany. Our day revolved around a travel theme since we enjoy have enjoyed traveling together over the last decade. I had a dress made using my mom's wedding dress and we added in lots of fun touches for our guests.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also had a welcome party at Splitsville and a scavenger hunt at the Magic Kingdom along with group dinners throughout the week. :earsgirl::earsboy:

17. AbbyPan

AbbyPan "...oh he's a codfish, a codfish, a codfish..."

:wave2:Wow! This is so nice! You guys look great! Happy 10 year anniversary!!

figmentfan814 likes this.
  18. ALegrande

ALegrande Mouseketeer

Me me me!! I would love to hear about your VR!!

19. Jennifer48

Jennifer48 Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! I'd love to read about your vow renewal!!

20. meryll83

meryll83 All it takes is faith and trust...

I’m still here!
    Happy anniversary guys! x

21. starrzone

starrzone <font color=purple>Quirky with snack cakes<br><fon

Oh my goodness; 10 years already??! Happy Anniversary! I'd love to hear about your vow renewal! :thumbsup2