Value and Standard rooms...

hmire

Mouseketeer
I don't need to stay in a Savannah room everytime and want to save points during some trips. Can you get these a lot of the time or do you always have to call early? Can you get these at the 7 month window or will be booked already?

I booked a std. view studio in Kidani two days ago...for a stay in April. I don't know how many were left when I booked. I HAD it booked about 10 months out, but we had to change our dates.

I have no experience with the Value rooms, but I understand they're very hard to get. Some have reported being lucky at 7 months out or less.

Of course, it all depends on the time of year.

You need to book at 11 months out to get the value villas.

You need to book at 11 months out to get the value villas.

That depends on the time of the year. I've been fortunate enough to get a value studio at 7 months almost all the time. A few times I've had to waitlist, but the waitlist always has come through within days, or a couple weeks at most. This has always been in late September or October, though-at other times your mileage may vary.

We have been able to book the AK Value Studio 3 times in the past two years. Just be sure to call at your 7 month mark.

Standards also seem to be relatively easy to get, especially if you don't have a preference between Jambo and Kadani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter