Valentines Day

Arianabtd

Mouseketeer
Does DL have anything special happening on Valentines day this year? And does anyone have experience going on Valentines in years past? (Crowd info, etc)

Thanks! :flower1:

DTD usually has something going on for Valentine's Day. The TS restaurants may have special menus and the AMC may show a special movie. One year they showed "Gone With the Wind." In past years, there have been special carriage rides for purchase, too. Keep watching the Parks Blog for an announcement of any special events for the day.

Traditionally, there are meet-and-greet opportunities with rare prince and princess couples (Philip and Aurora, Tiana and Naveen, etc.). There are also usually a few small decorations up around Town Square, but that area is currently walled off, so I have no idea what will happen with that.

It’s usually more crowded than the days around it, particularly in the afternoon/evening - a lot of couples seem to take the day off, or at least the afternoon off, to hit the parks.

I send the recommendation to keep an eye on the Parks Blog. Last year, they posted the dining info in late-January and the DTD info in early February (about a week before Valentine's Day).

I went last year for Valentine's Day. Didn't really notice an increase in the amount of people but it was difficult to get into any restaurant for dinner so I would suggest a reservation. We had dinner at carnation cafe and just noticed a constant supply of people standing at the door waiting for a seat.

Definitely lots of lines for restaurants--especially DTD. Make a reservation.

I would avoid Napa Rose on Valentine's Day. IMO, the menu gets watered down and the service is rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts