Vacation Planning Booklet ? New ?

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

So I know that Disney stopped producing the free vacation planning DVD - well, at least I think they did -

Today I received a personalized vacation planning booklet - (had oir resort , check in date, dates to make FPs , etc - it's kind of a nice touch -just wondering if this is new ?

Tia !

Hi all,

So I know that Disney stopped producing the free vacation planning DVD - well, at least I think they did -

Today I received a personalized vacation planning booklet - (had oir resort , check in date, dates to make FPs , etc - it's kind of a nice touch -just wondering if this is new ?

Tia !

I wanna play!!! When is your trip?? I want to get one! I travel to Disney in June of this year!

No they’re not new. You should get them when you book a trip! It used to be a magnet in the back (where the dates are), but now it’s just paper. I rip it out of the book and hang it on the fridge. I love getting them! It’s the little things! Enjoy!!

Hi all,

Tia !
Not new. It used to be a fridge magnet with all of the info on it.

No they’re not new. You should get them when you book a trip! It used to be a magnet in the back (where the dates are), but now it’s just paper. I rip it out of the book and hang it on the fridge. I love getting them! It’s the little things! Enjoy!!

Really!? It's really cute , but this is the first time we ever received and we have been going to wdw for years! Sometimes 3 or 4 times a year ! Well, I guess better late than never !

Really!? It's really cute , but this is the first time we ever received and we have been going to wdw for years! Sometimes 3 or 4 times a year ! Well, I guess better late than never !

Strange. Especially when you’ve gone so much! Actually, there was a brief time they stopped sending them... probably when they were changing from magnet to paper.

Last edited:
How far in advance? I’m thinking this is something else we don’t get bc it’s $$ to mail to Canada
I just paid off our trip balance for Easter so...we will see I guess

QUOTE="Sajchinook2015, post: 60260256, member: 541324"]I received mine today. Like the idea regarding hanging it on the fridge. I should create a count down calendar with it.[/QUOTE]

Strange. Especially when you’ve gone so much! Actually, there was a brief time they stopped sending them... probably when they were changing from magnet to paper.

Yea, it really is strange ! Was going thru it with DD and even she said it must be something new !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter