Vacation Magic?

Amy5000

Mouseketeer
Hey all. I'm a new member (I think I closed at the end of May). I've noticed some people on the Board have mentioned the next issue of "Vacation Magic." So I have to ask, is this a paper magazine or an email thing? I don't think I get any DVC emails (unfortunately I believe my mail server filters them out) so I was wondering if we get copies in the mail...

while I'm at it, how often do you all get DVC related emails?

I, of course, get none and am wondering if I need to do something about that...

Any info appreciated...

Thanks, Amy

Vacation Magic is a quarterly paper magazine sent to all DVC members. We should be receiving the Fall 2007 issue in the next few weeks.

Hi Amy,

We just joined this weekend. The Magizine is a paper magazine that is mailed to you. It comes out four time a year. We received the Fall 2007 at our closing.

while I'm at it, how often do you all get DVC related emails?

I, of course, get none and am wondering if I need to do something about that...

Any info appreciated...

Thanks, Amy

We've been member for about 8 years and have NEVER gotten an email from DVC. So after reading your post, I wondered why this is so and checked my profile on the member website. I now know why I don't get any DVC emails (if indeed there are any). My email addy is listed as MickeyMouse@disney.com. Seems as though Mickey is getting all my mail!:mickeyjum

We just recently became members of:goofy:DVC and I don't believe we have recieved any emails either.
goofy

Vacation Magic is mailed to you Quarterly. If you want emails from Disney you will have to register at Disney. com or one of its affiliates like Family.com or ABC.com or even Go.com. Make sure you check the button at the bottom about recieving affliate E-mails. Also make sure you enter Disney .com into your accepted sites e-mail list. Also check your bulk mail or spam folders, most times it ends up there.:hippie:

If you want E-mail from DVC you will have to register at dcvmember.com you should have gotten a Member Name and Club ID with your paperwork. If not just call MS and ask for one to be issued for you. You can then register and then change it if you want. DVC does peiodically send out E-mails for special member only previews of new rides and stuff. Also add to your accepted sites list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter