Vacation Count Down

5 nights until a 4 night DCL cruise with my girlfriend, Patricia, then 3 nights in SSR with my DH, and that stay includes EPCOTS Festival of the Arts and Moonlight Magic at MK!:)

7 days till First stay at BWV

My favorite resort. I'm envious too. We're moving this year and it will be the first time in many years that we skip our visit there. :sad1: I hope you enjoy the resort as much as we do!

50 days until our split stay at AKV. 3 nights at Jambo house with no savannah view and 3 nights in Kidani with a savannah view. This is our first stay as DVC members. And 342 until our Christmas 2018 stay at AKV.

My favorite resort. I'm envious too. We're moving this year and it will be the first time in many years that we skip our visit there. :sad1: I hope you enjoy the resort as much as we do!
Our trip is primarily for Festival of the Arts so it should be perfect. The Villa side seems to be very easy to navigate. I’m just still thinking through all the options for quick service and breakfast. I guess the bakery is our best bet besides eating in the room. I’m also debating whether to do the mugs this time. We usually get our moneys worth but refill stations seem a little out of the way here. But that’s not what this thread is! I’m pumped to hear about all the upcoming trips.

85 days until our Poly and AKV stay!!! We own at AKV, but i am a little fearful that i will fall in love with poly and will want to add on there.

We have a count down chain, which my daughter has to remove one each evening before bed - it is amazing how fast the days seem to be passing since we passed the 100 day mark. I just hope that time slows down when we are actually there.

(312 days until our Christmas time trip -- can't wait to see the castle draped in crystals)

41 days until our next stay at BWV for flower and garden festival. Also, adult only trip for hubby and me which I am really looking forward to.

97 days till we're at the VGF for my 30th birthday celebration! One whole week at my favorite resort :cloud9::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!