VA Loan COE

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
This morning I opened my email to find our VA Loan Certificate of Eligibility!! We have been waiting for this for well over a week to start the loan process on a new home. We just had a baby and are totally out of space! My husband's parents want to essentially trade us houses (each sell to the other). Their house is MUCH bigger and we absolutely need the space. YIPPEE!!

We are in the midst of using a VA loan to buy our first house. I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing but excited too. I'm so glad you received your certificate! Good luck with the house hunting!

Congratulations! I love our current house, our first, but it just isn't big enough. Our house is within 3 blocks of his mom and stepdad, dad and stepmom and my parents, so being able to switch houses is the absolute best thing for us!

We used a VA loan to buy our house. While there were a few extra hoops to jump through they were so much more flexible, and our terms are so much better!! Congrats to you both on your new houses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!