V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just checked in to the Passholder event. I didn’t want to be out late after the TSL event this morning, so figured I’d hop over now.

Got a fancy wristband (jk). Likely hearing back for Fantasmic but thought I’d mention check-in is open.

You have to be there before 9:30pm for the event? Can you check in at the international gateway?

You have to be there before 9:30pm for the event? Can you check in at the international gateway?

I don’t know if they’ll hold fast to the 9:30 time but that was when check-in was listed on the email.

IG is a go - I just checked in there.

I don’t know if they’ll hold fast to the 9:30 time but that was when check-in was listed on the email.

IG is a go - I just checked in there.
Thanks! We are going to the event in October, but driving up after work so probably make it up there around 9pm depending on traffic. I guess we'll try and go and see if we are let in or not.

I’m excited to hear all the details. popcorn::We are attending the 10/25 event.

I can tell you why it is really crowded. I was at Epcot today. I took the boat over to the Boardwalk. On the way, they announced that Epcot was closing at 9 pm for the VIP passholder event and if you were an annual passholder to head to the check in at 4pm, show your annual pass, and get your bracelet. I'm just sitting there thinking how I had to RSVP and others were told the event was full and now they are inviting every annual pass holder to just show up and get in.

I can tell you why it is really crowded. I was at Epcot today. I took the boat over to the Boardwalk. On the way, they announced that Epcot was closing at 9 pm for the VIP passholder event and if you were an annual passholder to head to the check in at 4pm, show your annual pass, and get your bracelet. I'm just sitting there thinking how I had to RSVP and others were told the event was full and now they are inviting every annual pass holder to just show up and get in.

Hmm. That really stinks!

Just because I did another passholder event today - the value in the passholder event at TSL in the morning was that it was obviously held to its registration numbers.

Hoping tonight in Epcot isn’t crazy and that folks have a positive experience!

We are in the FP area for Illuminations right now. I haven’t seen many passholder wristbands. I am interested to see how they handle things after fireworks.

Booth lines move quickly. I don’t think it’s horribly crowded.

FEA is a mess. They’re checking bands at the entrance, but the wait is long. Random people enter the FP line while the rest of us wait. Not sure what they’re doing.

China to France is closed. There is an event exclusive cheesecake in Norway and a cupcake at sunshine seasons. Monorail is running. Crowds are low but half the show case is closed. There is a dance party in front of mouse gears.

IMG_20180906_222737_089.jpg amazing. Cheesecake on the outside and apple pie on the inside on a biscuit like crust.
Snapchat-931893170.jpg Snapchat-698354195.jpg Snapchat-1545675424.jpg

Update: here's the cupcake
Snapchat-395051001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!