V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely haven't received that email, even though H and I are both Platinum passholders (I know it's a common issue). Thanks so much for sharing!

Didn’t get this one... the only one I’ve ever got was for toy story land and it was booked up by the time I saw it

Oh I would love for this to fit into my plans for Sept! Esp since 4 of our 7 nights is at BCV and walkable in and out of Epcot. I already am going to MNSSHP so I would love a late night in Epcot.

Add me to the list of those curious when these events will be. With a week in early September and a long weekend in late September (last hurrah before our APs expire), I hope to be able to get into one of these. I'd love a low crowd late night in either of these parks.

Also watching to see when the next e-mail to register and/or any further information is released on this. Hope it applies to even those staying offsite. We are considering going offsite for money savings for our fall trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!