V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email confirming my registration for 9/6. I found the fine print verrrry interesting. Apparently you get one ride on Saucers and SDD? Loaded into your AP like a FP?

Hoping you can do another ride if you want, but not holding my breath.

Attachments

• 76149BAD-5382-4014-8979-917AB72CE081.jpeg
    76149BAD-5382-4014-8979-917AB72CE081.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 62
Just got an email confirming my registration for 9/6. I found the fine print verrrry interesting. Apparently you get one ride on Saucers and SDD? Loaded into your AP like a FP?

Hoping you can do another ride if you want, but not holding my breath.

i know right? i thought it was going to be unlimited riding. this leads me to believe it could be very busy. it also states buses should be running for resort guests.

i know right? i thought it was going to be unlimited riding. this leads me to believe it could be very busy. it also states buses should be running for resort guests.
Same about thinking it might be busy. This is definitely making me less optimistic about the event.

Same about thinking it might be busy. This is definitely making me less optimistic about the event.

I agree. Especially when the email states the 7 am group can check in up until 7:30, I believe. What's the point of getting there at rope drop unless a shorter wait to ride. The last statement says you may experience a wait. Each ride and done? Once again, may be a let down.

I'm glad we're not going until the 11th. We were unable to get a FP for SDD though so am counting on riding it then, was hoping for more than once.

I also just realized that I crossed my streams and posted about the Toy Story event in this thread. So many apologies.

giphy.gif

I got the Epcot reminder also for 9/6. There didn't seem to be any additional info in it though. Just what time to arrive. Or did I somehow miss more information?

I got the Epcot reminder also for 9/6. There didn't seem to be any additional info in it though. Just what time to arrive. Or did I somehow miss more information?
There is a link in the email to the Event Guide PDF outlining what’s being offered/what is open.

Folks who went to the MK event a did it have similar check in times?

I’m concerned I won’t make it from DHS after Fantasmic in time for the 9:30 end of check in.

Did they still let folks in at MK after 9:30?

I didn't get the email yet, only the registration confirmation. Anyone else still waiting?

Best advice.. for the next one of these.. do not check in at 7. We saw the front entrance event line and it was huge, went to normal entrance and walked right in. Then went to stich line and it was huge. Skipped that and did rides. 930ish now at Tortuga Tavern. Walked right up and got checked in instantly.

Went back and found check-in info. Do you remember if check-in continued past 9:30?

Still wondering if I’ll be able to enter Epcot after the email’s 9:30 cutoff for the check-in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter