• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

V&As seating times

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I need to make my PS for V&As this Thursday. We ate there for the first time in January this year and we opted for the second sitting. We found that we were getting a bit too tired towards the end of meal, so this time we're going for the earlier sitting. Can someone remind me of the times - 6pm, 6.15pm and 6.30pm?

Also, what time does the Electrical Water Pageant pass by the GF and where do we need to be to see it? And where can we watch Wishes from if we time things right?

The early seating at V & A's is 5:45pm. Unless you are looking for the Chef's Table which would be 6:00pm.

The electric Water Pageant passes by the Grand Floridian at 9:15pm and can be seen from anywhere along the lake.

And if you want to watch Wishes from the Grand you can see it from anywhere along the back of the resort (behind the buildings, by the Marina, etc.) If you can see the castle you will be able to see the fireworks :)

i believe the first seating is 6:00. the electrical parade passes between 9:00-9:20. we have gone to the boat landing and enjoyed the fireworks at MK. but it would seem anywhere on the beach would be good. happy eating and enjoy!!:tongue:

We haven't dined at V&A since last March but at that time the early seatings were staggered as you recalled....6:00, 6:15 or 6:30.:D

When I made my reservations a few months back the latest reservation for the early seating was 6:30, which is what I made. I think it was 5:45 or 6:00 to 6:30 and then 9:00 - 10:00 or so for the late seating.

Have never been to V&A and did not know it had "seating times" as this post suggest. Can someone give me some additional detail on how this works? Thank you.

Sure!!
Unlike most other WDW spots, you are making a reservation--not a PS time. Due to the small size of the restaurant and the fact that you have your own personal wait staff (Victoria and Albert), seatings are scheduled every 15 minutes. This keeps the place relativey "quietly elegant", eliminates the possible wait for a table, and allows the restaurant to fill gradually. It also allows the greeters and your V&A the ability to give you personal attention just as soon as you arrive.
And it works!! We almost never notice when other folks are being seated (we usually get the 6:00 or 6:15 seating).
Note: I've often wondered if--when the seatings are not full-if they take "walk-ins"?? I never asked anyone about it--does anyone know??

Thank you for all your replies. Just thought you might like to know that when I called I was asked if I wanted the earlier or later seating and opted for the earlier one. I was offered times, at 15 minute intervals, from 5.45pm-7.30pm. Maybe they offer more seatings at busier times of year - ? (I've booked for July).

Don't know whether or not they take walk-ins, Uncleromulous. It doesn't seem the sort of place, does it?

Originally posted by UKDEB

Don't know whether or not they take walk-ins, Uncleromulous. It doesn't seem the sort of place, does it?

Since the menus are personalized, it could put walk in's at a disadvantage, but then again, the menu isnt printed until after you eat, so it relfects your choices....

I'll ask when we are there, just for the heck of it.

I am soooooooooooo sooooooooooooo siked about this. We plan on getting the wine pairings... yum yum yum.

Can wait!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter