UT New Policy

Indio

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know of a new policy that Undercover Tourist has started. They are now sending an email after you order tickets asking you to verify your order. They are charging a small charge to your card (under $3) and you have to click on the verify button in the email and scroll to the bottom and enter that amount. I ordered tickets last week under 4 different credit cards - 2 of the orders went through without the verification and I was sent an email on the other 2. Of course I didn't check my email right away and the last 2 orders got cancelled and I had to reorder today. Also, if you click on the verify link and it takes your right to the "frog page" without entering the small dollar amount - it DID NOT go through. You'll need to call and give them that amount so it will verify. That happened to me too on the 2nd orders.

So if you use UT to order tickets, be aware of this and check your email! This is for mailed tickets and for e-tickets alike.

This happened to me. I had to log-in to my credit card account so I could find the 'small amount' charge & then pass that # on to UT. Everything went through without a hitch.

This happened to me. I had to log-in to my credit card account so I could find the 'small amount' charge & then pass that # on to UT. Everything went through without a hitch.
That’s what happened to me also but they thoroughly explained the procedure in email and I received my tickets with no issues!

Yes, this happened to me too. I like this security procedure much better than their previous one I read about where they asked you to send them a photo of your driver’s license! I almost didn’t buy from them because of that. My first order for Disney tickets went through without a hitch, then I ordered Universal tickets a week or so later and got the “small amount” charge. The e-mail asking me to verify came through within minutes of my order, so maybe be on the lookout for a short time after placing your order. If you get a normal confirmation, it’s probably fine and won’t need to be verified.

Yes, me too. I ordered tix last week, but for whatever reason, the small hold didn't show up right away when I logged in to my cc account and I ended up having to call the cc company and talk to the security dept to verify the amount. A bit of a PITA, but I'm glad for the extra precaution. FYI, they had actually placed two holds- one for the under $2.00 amount that needed to be verified, and one for the actual cost of the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter