USS Arizona Memorial Tickets

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
I purchased advanced tickets for a visit on 12/22. i bought the tickets that include the narration by Jamie Lee Curtis. I received my receipt along with another confirming email but no actual ticket. In fact, the email said this may not be your ticket. What does this mean? Is this like a voucher and I'll get a ticket at the door? Will I get a ticket sent to me?

You take both with you on the day. Then you will go and exchanged these for an actual ticket and receive the headset / site map.

Although I had my confirmations ready, all they asked for at the ticket window was my name and they looked me up and printed our tickets from there.

Just FYI you will not be able to go on the actual Arizona Memorial as the floating dock attached to the memorial will not be repaired to March of 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter