• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Silver Plan Wishes for Cirque

jetgrrl

Earning My Ears
Hi folks! I'm wondering how the Silver Plan package wishes work for Cirque du Soliel tickets. I'm not going until august, but I'd like to reserve seats for Cirque. Do I tell them it's on our wishes or pay now and then get the money back later at some point? I'm so confused! :)

Thanks in advance,
Rebecca

You can get Cirque tickets with your wishes -- each ticket takes 2 wishes. My DW and I did this last Nov. and I think we had to get the tickets at the box office to use our wishes (after check-in). This may have changed, though...

Yes, you can reserve your tickets (in fact you should!) ahead of time when you use wishes for the tickets. I did this for a client just last month. I did it through the same 1-800 line travel agents use to book packages, I'm not sure what number a guest would use though. Try calling central reservations, if they can't help you they'll tell you who can.

Or, if you booked through a travel agent, have them call for you, it's what we're here for!

We did this on March 31. Our TA (Sue Ellen) made the reservation for us. I had to pick up the tickets with will-call. They deducted 2 wishes per ticket from the account.

They knew I was paying with wishes.

If you don't have a TA I would call the box office downtown Disney (not the generic Cirque #).

The show was wonderful!!!!

We have tickets reserved using the Silver package for my DH and I, or DD is in the Airforce and stationed in Tampa, and is meeting us in Disney for a few days of our ten day trip. She is going to Cirque with us and we have her ticket also on standby. Could we use wishes for her ticket as well as ours.. or do we just pay for hers like we intended? Just a thought.... :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter