Using portable Rv tank at tent site

Trailertrash1

Earning My Ears
Evening, Long time RVer with truck camper but no holding tank (Capri Rodeo), wanted full hookups but tent site was all I could get in December. Don't mind using comfort station, but would be nice to use sink in camper, can drain to portable tank and take with when leaving, (fits in truck bed). Porta potty in camper. Is this okay to do?

Welcome!

Easiest thing is to place sink water in a bucket and pour it in laundry sink or flush down toilet. You can also find an empty site with sewer hookup and pour it down there.

I use the ol' gray water bucket outside my popup when I'm in a Tent site. The oversized laundry sink that 2goofycampers mentioned is the way I dispose of it (we usually request a site near a comfort station anyway).

Your plan sounds fine.

:welcome: :disrocks:

Bama Ed

Taking anything inside the comfort station with black water (toilet water) is frowned upon including cassette toilet tanks; they should be dumped at an open full hookup site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter