Using points at PPH at DLR re: parking

PocahontasLookALike

DIS Veteran
So as I understand, parking is included when staying on points (we've never used parking when using our points as we normally fly to either DLR or WDW).

At PPH, it looks like self parking is normally $15/day and valet is $17/day. If self parking is included, would I be able to pay the difference and get valet? Or is it a 'use the self parking or lose the benefit' type of thing?

AFAIK you cannot pay the difference for Valet. Either you don't use it or you pay full price.

It's an all or nothing, meaning you pay for valet or self park. The self park is actually fairly easy at each of the resorts, at we least found.

Is it the same for all the resorts? We have a trip coming up to VGC this summer and I was wondering about parking?

Is it the same for all the resorts? We have a trip coming up to VGC this summer and I was wondering about parking?

It's actually $15 for self parking & $22 for valet @ VGC, PPH & DLH.

FREE for DVC members (renters too) @ self parking ONLY! - even when staying @ hotel side on points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter