Using Non-Disney site to book Disney?

Adora

DIS Veteran
I think this is where I ask this??

Last time I went to Disney (in 2006) we bought our tickets on Undercover tourist. We just used them once we got to our Disney hotel.
But this was back in the day before you had to book FP+ and such before you got there.

So if I book my tickets and Disney hotel through them can I link it to account and book the FP+ 60 days out? Or because I purchased it not through Disney would I have to wait till the 30 days? Will I get my magicbands before or have to wait for the same reason?

Thanks guys!

Create a MDE (My Disney Experience) Account.
Link the tickets you purchased from the 3rd party site to it.
Link your resort reservations to it.
You can book your FP+ at 60 days out + 10 days (for however many days your ticket is good for).

Your magicbands are linked with your resort reservation so you will get those directly from Disney.

Thanks. With the Canadian conversion I need to save every cent but not worth it if I was gonna have any trouble. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter