Using my AAA card.....

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
can I get the same rate booking through Disney Reservations as I can get going through a AAA representative? And if book using my AAA discount, can I late change that to an AP rate?

THANKS, in advance, for your help!

Kapp

You can get the same discount on ROOM ONLY as if you went through a AAA agent but if you want the discount on a package, you'll have to book with a AAA agency. If you have room only there is no penalty for calling to apply a different code if a public rate or AP rate comes out that is better for you. With a pacakge, if you have to cancel less than 45 days out there is a $100 fee. If you don't cancel but just make a change less than 45 days out that affects the final price (which applying a code would do) then you pay a $50 change fee.

How funny that I was about to post the exact same question. :rotfl:
Will I need my AAA membership number when I am booking through CRO? I am planning on getting AAA, but I wanted to plan it so that it would coincide with the same time I need to make ressies.

One more question, do you know how far in advance you can make ressies? We are planning on being at WDW for Thanksgiving 2006. I want to make the ressies as soon as I can to make sure I get the room. :hourglass

Thanks, merryg

merryg said:
Will I need my AAA membership number when I am booking through CRO?

::yes:: I was asked for my number when I booked last week. HTH

We were also asked for our AAA number when we booked a couple of weeks ago.

Jules123 said:
Exactly how much is the AAA discount on a moderate?
I would like to know this too. And if I book online, what is the code for AAA?

When I changed our rack rate reservations to AAA in March, Disney didn't ask for my membership number. I will have our card during check in just in case they ask for it then. :rolleyes:

It must depend on the CM, I just made my ressies for 7/6 to 7/13 using AAA and they didn't ask my membership no. yet I was asked last year when I made the ressie. HTH

msr709 said:
It must depend on the CM, I just made my ressies for 7/6 to 7/13 using AAA and they didn't ask my membership no. yet I was asked last year when I made the ressie. HTH

I'm going the same dates! Where are you staying? What was your AAA discount if you don't mind.

maxsmom said:
I'm going the same dates! Where are you staying? What was your AAA discount if you don't mind.

I got $84 pn rate but still hoping some codes come out. How did you do? :cool1:

And if I book online, what is the code for AAA?

As of now, you can't book any discount online. Rack rate only. To get a AAA, AP or Fla resident discount you have to call. Sometimes if they have a special going with public codes they will have a link you can use to book online but not always.

msr709 said:
I got $84 pn rate but still hoping some codes come out. How did you do? :cool1:

I got $149 teacher rate at the Swan. 1st time for there. We're still watching for codes for WL. We can't seem to stay away from there.

How much of a discount is the teacher rate at the swan/dolphin? I was looking at that hotel also but didnt know if it had that same disney feel to it? we have stayed at the POP ALL STAR SPORTS and CBR. looking at POR for the next trip. I also have AAA so a discount at POR would bring me to about $126 a night (i think) Is the Swan worth the extra $40 a night?

disneyobessed said:
How much of a discount is the teacher rate at the swan/dolphin? I was looking at that hotel also but didnt know if it had that same disney feel to it? we have stayed at the POP ALL STAR SPORTS and CBR. looking at POR for the next trip. I also have AAA so a discount at POR would bring me to about $126 a night (i think) Is the Swan worth the extra $40 a night?

This will be my 1st time there. However, I have stayed at the Yacht CLub. We LOVE the Boardwalk area. It's so easy to get to things. We were a little concerned about the Disney feel also. But we have heard great things and we've always wanted to stay there. You just have to check the dates to see what the rates are and if they have the discount available. It is about $10 less a night than AAA during the dates we are going.

Just remember that the Swan also has a mandatory $10 daily resort fee as well as a mandatory parking fee (daily)--I think $7-- if you have a car with you. It starts adding up!

Karla B. :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

are great hotels and we did not miss the "Disney-feel" anytime during our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter