Using multiple browsers to book FP+

cman

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Tomorrow at 7 am my window opens up to book FP+ for our trip.

If I open multiple browsers and log into MDE from each one will I cause any problems in the booking process?

Thanks for the help!

Actually, this is a very popular method of booking FP+.

I did it and it helped me. I had no issues.

I did it because sometimes it freezes in on browser.

My FP+ day I was having trouble with the system crashing repeatedly as I was trying to book when the window opened (which if you keep up with the DIS is an ongoing problem) so I had two browsers going on my PC and was also using the app on my Iphone. I booked from all 3 places- I was using whatever I could get to go through. It worked fine. It took several hours for them all to be listed on the app, but they eventually all showed up. We had our trip a couple of weeks ago and everything was fine.

If I use a couple browsers, or my laptop and my iPhone, can I book two days - say search for 60+3 on my laptop while searching for 60+2 on my phone? Alternatively, if my husband is also logged into his MDE, can he book us on 60+2 and I book us on 60+3. We have a short post-cruise trip during a busy time of year but I'm holding out hope I will get one headliner. Maybe I have my husband look for 2 for him and 1 daughter and I do the same so we aren't looking for 4 at the same time. AHHHH - getting stressed the closer it gets.

You should be fine. Sometimes, I have found some FP on th phone that didn’t show up on my computer. The real question is has anyone had more success on any particular browser?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!