USING LMT CLUB TO BOOK HOTEL?

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
I have been scouring the internet the last week to find me and my fiancee our best deal on hotel. I have used our company perk sites (which seem to be standard and not really a deal)

I have used Hotels.com

Most recently I stumbled upon last minute travel club deals. I have used LMT CLUB to buy our Dis tickets but I have never used them to book a room.

Does anyone have any experience using them?

The rates are so much cheaper that is concerning

I know the tix are cheaper but I agree, I've never seen any deep discounts on rooms. I guess I'd consider them as 'reliable' based on the tickets being fine, but I'd be sure to check the 'fine print' for any deal that looks too good to be true.

I've never experienced any problems with LMT with DLR tickets, but I've read a few reports from people who've had trouble with hotel reservations. So, personally, I would avoid booking hotels with them and stick to DLR tickets only. The best deals I've found for hotels in the DLR area have been booked directly with the hotels themselves, either by phone (make sure you are speaking with the actual hotel, not the national chain reps) or using the hotel's website.

I found the Fairfield Inn at a deep discount on their site at least five years ago, when they were first starting out and relatively unknown, and booked through their site - no issues whatsoever. We got the room and number of beds stated in the purchase, and no problems at check-in or check-out. Since then, I haven't seen any real discount for that hotel so reservations were made through hotels.com for the free night stay.

So, yes, no problems using LMT.com! :)

Adding: Back then, LMT.com would offer super low discounts on unspecified hotels, so you would have to book first and then find out the hotel's name. BUT! LMT also provided the #of reviews on TripAdvisor.com, so all you had to do was go on tripadvisor and search for hotels with that exact review count to find out the hotel name in advance. Both sites provided interior pictures which allowed you to confirm the identity easily. lol

We have used LMTClub many times to stay at Disneyland and Disneyworld. We have always gotten a great rate and rooms have always been great. We are staying again t the Marriott Suites Garden Grove in October and got a fantastic rate of $79/night.

We also use them for our Disney tickets...so much savings!

We usually use them for tickets and one time used them for a last minute hotel - we stayed at the BW Stovall's. $583 total for 5 nights, not a super great deal but since it was (sort of) last minute all other places were booked or super high. I did not have any issues with the booking or the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter