Using Disney Gift cards at Aulani

jjb52

Mouseketeer
Are Disney Gift cards accepted at Aulani? Has anyone who has been there used them? Aulani is not listed on the back of the card but I figure it is a Disney Resort so maybe I can use them.

Disney Gift Card has release Aulani specific Gift Cards, so one would suspect they accept them. You could also call the number on the back of the card and ask them if Aulani accepts Gift Cards. Or call the resort.

Just used the ones purchased at Target last week. The front desk took them with no problems.

I sure hope they take them!! I buy them all the time with my groceries for our trips to WDW and just assumed that since it's a Disney resort that I could use them at Aulani too. We're spending 4 nights at DL and 7 nights at Aulani in August and I was hoping to bring at least $100 / day worth with us to use at both resorts.

tguy47 said:
Just used the ones purchased at Target last week. The front desk took them with no problems.

I did the same thing in November. I charged everything to the room, then brought my stack of gift cards down to the front desk the night before we checked out. No problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter