Using a TS credit for QS

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
I know this isn’t the best use of a table service credit, but due to the unique situation presented when WDW opens back up, I’m looking at back up dining plans. We are scheduled for June 1-6 if they are open. Currently, the plan is Chef Mickey for Brunch and Columbia Harbor house for dinner on the last day. If they open back up without character interactions(which I’m totally ok with) then I don’t think I’d risk a Buffett since the food isn’t the biggest draw for Chef Mickey. So I’m looking at Fairfax Faire for lunch and Skipper’s canteen for dinner. I’ve always wanted to try Skipper’s but my kids are picky eaters. Only my 18 y/o daughter will be in this trip with my husband and I. So my question is, if my picky 18y/o says no to Skipper’s can she use her last dining credit which will be TS (we have the regular dining plan) at one of the QS restaurants while my husband and I enjoy a nice meal? I know based on her tastes, I could give her money and she’d get probably get herself a kids chicken nugget and be happy, but I hate the idea of totally wasting one dining credit.

So my question is, if my picky 18y/o says no to Skipper’s can she use her last dining credit which will be TS (we have the regular dining plan) at one of the QS restaurants while my husband and I enjoy a nice meal? I know based on her tastes, I could give her money and she’d get probably get herself a kids chicken nugget and be happy, but I hate the idea of totally wasting one dining credit.

She'll be fine using that TS for a QS, but if you still have QS credits, they'll probably deduct a QS credit and leave that TS until it's the last one.

Make sure she takes a look at the kid's menu at Skipper's as they will probably do an adult portion of a kid's item if one appeals to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter