• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USF/IOA on a Saturday?

mloren

Mouseketeer
Plan to go to USF/IOA for three day. Was thinking of
going on Thu, Fri, Sat.

Will Saturday be unbearably crowded in mid-March (couple of weeks before Easter)? Does it matter if we have FOTL?

I dunno,

It depends on when they open in March, and we can't predict the future.

If they open at 8am like they did this past weekend (12/28/01) then you can get some rides in before the crowds hit. Most people think the parks open at 9am, if you get there at 8am, then you beat the crowd. Got a few walkon rides on MIB at 8am, was really cool.

We need a new thread about FOTL, Express Pass, and all the rules. It's still up in the air, and I was just there.

Express passes for MIB run out by 2pm in the afternoon. The machines are better, but the same problems as last year are there again for this year. They run out by the afternoon for the big rides.

We're gonna hear some grumbling from me (I'm still typing my trip report), and then it will go away as the season is dead in January. Then March will hit and the crowds will be big.

IOA/USF, please keep opening at 8am, and close at 11pm. This is the key. There are no new rides this year. Nothing to thin out the crowds. So give the people who arrive early a bonus with some early rides. Tell the powers up above to keep that 8am opening time.

Thanks.

Originally posted by robvia
Express passes for MIB run out by 2pm in the afternoon. The machines are better, but the same problems as last year are there again for this year. They run out by the afternoon for the big rides

Why waste Express on MIB when you can use single rider line for that???

And i don't think they will keep the operation times as is because, well... it's holiday hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter