• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USF/Citywalk Restaurants

teachk2

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I need your help! We are going to USF this Sat. and I want to know which restaurants you all would recommend for a sit down meal at USF and/or Citywalk. We have three kids, DS age 16, DD age 14 and DD age 10. They are all seasoned travelers and aren't afraid to try anything. Thanks!

At USF: Lombard Landing (San Fran area) is the only table service. Good seafood & service.

CityWalk: Gotta do Margaritaville at least once in life. (Probably be the family fave, my guess)

In IOA: Mythos (The Greatest, hands down)

Have a great time!
Jim

I second Mythos and Lombard's Landing. We really loved The Latin Quarter in Citywalk.

Sorry Jag but Finnegans is also a full service sit-down in USF.

What type of fod does Margaritaville have?

In addition to the above we ate at Pastamore in Citywalk. It still had seating when other restaurants were full. Decent food, decent prices.

Also, Hard Rock Cafe. Your kids will love it. Loud but cool. If you're in Universal Studios you can go in their "back door" by going through the Nickelodeon area. Try to get their at off hours, the wait will be probably be bad on a saturday.

Mythos is a must do in my book. In fact we had luch there both days we were at US/IOA this yr. We walked over from US
Finnegans at US is also very good
We also like pastamore and Margarettaville

We we visited in November we loved the Motown Cafe in Citywalk. We love the memorabilia, music, and atmosphere. Oh and the food was good too!

Margaritaville: We've had nachos(HUGE), "Cheeseburger in paradise"(average large burger), veggie burger (very good), kids meals,

they also have things like fresh seafood, conch fritters etc.

The mango margaritas are awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter