Use a friends ticket??

matsterrocks

DIS Veteran
Have friends going to WDW 2 weeks before us. We only have one day for Disney and would like to hit Epcot and MGM. Can we just get our friends to buy a extra day on there passes for us to use when we go the following week?

Technically, tickets are supposed to be non-transferrable, but if your friends are just buying regular hopper passes, they definately could buy an extra day and you could use it for your trip. :)

My mom and younger brother went to WDW last year and had the Park Hopper tickets. They did not use all of their days b/c my brother didn't feel well. My mom decided to go back for May 2004, but my brother didn't want to go w/her. My mom asked me to go w/her since I didn't have to work and DH did. I went w/her and used the last 2 days on my brother's ticket.
It says non-transferrable, but they don't check.
Besides, Disney got more than enough money out of us. I had only been home from my trip to WDW w/my mom for 2 weeks when DH and I decided to go back and purchased Park Hoppers for ourselves last month. :p

There would be no benefit for your friends to buy an extra day on their pass. I don't think you can do that either. If you are only going to visit one park you can buy a one day ticket when you get there. There isn't park hopping allowed on the one day ticket so you will need to decide what park you want to visit.

There is not a problem if you use someone else park hopper but you can't do it on the same day. If they used two weeks before you then it wouldn't have been a problem.

My main reason I'm looking at this is that we only have one day for WDW and would like to go to Epcot and MGM.

Mickeys Christmas party? Can you buy just that ticket or do you have to have a normal park ticket for that day aswell? Would like to do the party the day we fly in.

You don't need a park ticket for Mickey's Christmas party but you do need the special one for the party. They usually let you in after 4 pm with the party ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter