US Mail Lost Our Deposit! - UPDATED! Found it!

ransom

DIS Veteran
Grr. We sent our deposit for the resale contract we're trying to buy via USPS Express Mail - "guaranteed next day delivery by noon." We did that on Monday. Somehow USPS lost the package. They say they're working on it 'as fast as we can.' Their stupid website doesn't show any updates on its location since yesterday AM. :headache:

If they don't deliver it today, I guess I should stop payment on the check and send another one via FedEx.

I wouldn't have used USPS, except that I needed to get some 2 cent stamps anyway, so thought I'd save myself some time and trouble. Looks like that was a false hope!

(Sorry, just wanted to vent among some folks who know how frustrated I am at the moment...the people at USPS don't seem to give a rip.)

I rarely mail anything anymore, after having 5 checks lost in the same week. Now I pay most bills via internet, and I cringe when stuff I order through Amazon with free shipping uses the postal service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter