• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US/IOA Veterans - please help

jannibaby

Earning My Ears
Puleeze can someone give me some idea on crowds on the 16th-18th - prez weekend? We're coming over from disney saturday morning and staying @ the hard rock. Because we won't be able to get to the parks at opening, are we crazy to even try to do IOA on that day? We made reservations @ Mythos for 4:30. But I'm thinking that maybe I should go to Universal because it's the older park, the parade & CCR is Saturday night @ Universal. We want to go to that too. Will it be so crowded that we won't be able to get into universal or anywhere near the parade?

I am so nervous about the crowds that weekend. The last time we went to Universal was 5 years ago Thanksgiving weekend. That's supposed to be a wicked busy time but we didn't think it was bad at all (except for Terminator). Can someone give me a comparison?

YOu said you are staying at the HRH so you will have instant express access all day. Even if it's crowded you shoudln't have to wait more than 15 minutes (if that) for anything. Don't miss out on Mythos. You'll love your meal there.

Originally posted by gschmerl
YOu said you are staying at the HRH so you will have instant express access all day. Even if it's crowded you shoudln't have to wait more than 15 minutes (if that) for anything. Don't miss out on Mythos. You'll love your meal there.

DITTO;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter