US dollars in PayPal account

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
I currently have US $ in my PayPal account from renting DVC points. Other than using it to buy Disney gift cards, has anyone been able to make good use of those funds without having to transfer it to a bank account based in the US? I’m Trying to find a way to directly use those usd funds for a future Universal Orlando trip.

I have a USD account through RBC Canada but PayPal isn’t able to transfer into it. They also have a horrible exchange rate if transferring into one of my Canadian $ bank accounts.

I currently have US $ in my PayPal account from renting DVC points. Other than using it to buy Disney gift cards, has anyone been able to make good use of those funds without having to transfer it to a bank account based in the US? I’m Trying to find a way to directly use those usd funds for a future Universal Orlando trip.

I have a USD account through RBC Canada but PayPal isn’t able to transfer into it. They also have a horrible exchange rate if transferring into one of my Canadian $ bank accounts.
So we have a RBC Canada and US account. both in US$, I transfer from PP to RBC US and then to RBC Canada US$funds.
If you dont have a RBC US account, can you purchase your Universal tickets using paypal, or put those funds towards your DVC dues?

I just use any USD$ I have in PayPal to make purchases in US funds as needed/where available. (I.e. to pay Touring Plans subscription, order Built Bars)

So we have a RBC Canada and US account. both in US$, I transfer from PP to RBC US and then to RBC Canada US$funds.
If you dont have a RBC US account, can you purchase your Universal tickets using paypal, or put those funds towards your DVC dues?
DVC is easy to do through paypal. I'm looking for a way to purchase USO tickets or gift cards through Paypal - no luck yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter