Urgent underwear issue

I can see every family gathering this being a dinner topic .

Remember that time when >>>> forgot his underwear in Disney world?

I am sure this story will cause many laughs for your family

You just need the name of the resort, then your name, and then the resort address. Something like this:

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani
"insert guest name" CK IN XX/XX/XXXX
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830
Thank you very much. I'm a new Prime member but wasn't sure how actually It worked at Disney.

Do they hold the pkg up at the Front Desk when you check in (or go there if I did online check in)?

I used Turner Pharmacy delivery of a very important OTC drug I forgot and was thrilled how smoothly it went. (No car) Next step is to conquer Amazon Prime delivery!

Thank you very much. I'm a new Prime member but wasn't sure how actually It worked at Disney.

Do they hold the pkg up at the Front Desk when you check in (or go there if I did online check in)?

I used Turner Pharmacy delivery of a very important OTC drug I forgot and was thrilled how smoothly it went. (No car) Next step is to conquer Amazon Prime delivery!

I picked mine up at the front desk, but they try to deliver them directly to the room. They had to pull it off of the delivery cart for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter