Upgrading to AP

Allieb3500

Earning My Ears
We bought tickets from Visit Orlando but I want to upgrade to AP's. We have a APH rate for Royal Pacific will they want to see the AP's at check in or can we upgrade at ticket booth on the first morning and show it to them later in the day?
Also is there anywhere else that we can upgrade before we go to Universal, we're doing a week at Disney first.

Thanks for the info.

You may be asked for your AP upon check-in, but if you tell them you will be upgrading, they will let you stop back at the front desk and show them your AP. Sometimes we're asked for our AP, sometimes not. Once when we were asked, my AP was in my bag that was stored by bell services already. They said that's fine, just show us later.

I think you have to upgrade at Universal. You can purchase an AP online, but I think you have to be there to upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter