Upgrading park hoppers

Sue & Co.

<font color=009933>Born to be tagged...<br><font c
hi, we currently have three day park hopper passes but having read comments about crowds am worrying we will not be able to do everything (we are going 1st week of April) - is it true that if by the third day we find we couldn;t do everything that we can go to guest services and upgrade to a four day hopper for just the difference in price between a three day and four day??

thanks

Sue

Yes! I would go in early and do it mid-afternoon so it won't be so busy. If you bought your tickets through WDTC you can do it at their office in DTD.

I have a question. Someone suggested I could do this ahead of time so i wrote Disney an e-mail asking if i could upgrade one of my tickets to 4-day from 3-day (because my girlfriend will be there on business one of the days). I bought the 3-day for $119 (the current sale price). In their response they said I could pay the difference at the Box Office...the difference between that and $199.

I wrote back but haven't gotten a reply. That obviously doesn't make sense to pay the $80 difference. And i only asked because i realized late that the 4-day internet-only sale price is only $139. I'd be perfectly willing to pay THAT difference now since i ordered the tickets will call.

Is this possible?

Desperad07 said:
I have a question. Someone suggested I could do this ahead of time so i wrote Disney an e-mail asking if i could upgrade one of my tickets to 4-day from 3-day (because my girlfriend will be there on business one of the days). I bought the 3-day for $119 (the current sale price). In their response they said I could pay the difference at the Box Office...the difference between that and $199.

I wrote back but haven't gotten a reply. That obviously doesn't make sense to pay the $80 difference. And i only asked because i realized late that the 4-day internet-only sale price is only $139. I'd be perfectly willing to pay THAT difference now since i ordered the tickets will call.

Is this possible?

Well...if you upgrade at the park, you will generally pay the gate price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter