Upgrading from 2 day 3 free w/ unlimited express tickets to AP

bigjohn72

Earning My Ears
If I upgrade the tickets to an annual pass do I lose the 5 days of express passes? Not sure how it works. TIA

If you upgrade, do it the last day. As macraven said, express passes will not be connected to the annual pass.

If you did upgrade on the last day would you pay the difference between a two day park to park and an annual pass?

Yes but it has to be done while your day ticket is valid
You won't get credit for the free days if you have the buy 2 days and get 3 free.

Yes but it has to be done while your day ticket is valid
You won't get credit for the free days if you have the buy 2 days and get 3 free.

I have this same ticket - buy 2 get 3 free with EP. Would I need to upgrade before using the last day? Because if I use it on Day 5, it’s no longer valid?
And credit will be for a two day ticket price and not the price I actually paid since these have EP?

Not sure since you added more info

I suggest you contact UO and ask your question
Guest services ...email them and include your phone number
See if you can upgrade those tickets to the ap with them over the phone since you added the ep

I’m up on general ticket info but no idea how guest services handles an exchange when you also bought the ex pass

Not sure since you added more info

I suggest you contact UO and ask your question
Guest services ...email them and include your phone number
See if you can upgrade those tickets to the ap with them over the phone since you added the ep

I’m up on general ticket info but no idea how guest services handles an exchange when you also bought the ex pass
Thanks! I didn’t actually buy the EP separately, the ticket was a promotional one. Buy 2, get 3 free days with unlimited express entry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now I remember when that special deal was out.
tickets with free ep.
They offered that for a limited time.

Guest services would be the ones that could work with you if you need info on upgrading to the AP.
Ticket promos change at times and I don't know current info for how they would handle your situation.

Just an update- I upgraded my buy 2 get 3 free plus unlimited EP yesterday to the Seasonal AP. It was my last day and I went to guest services when I didn’t need the express anymore. It was $15.98 to upgrade, the gentleman said the ticket isn’t technically “upgradeable” but they can use the money you spent towards an AP. So for anyone interested it worked great, just as previously stated don’t try and do it while you are using the express pass because that obviously goes away once you upgrade.

Just an update- I upgraded my buy 2 get 3 free plus unlimited EP yesterday to the Seasonal AP. It was my last day and I went to guest services when I didn’t need the express anymore. It was $15.98 to upgrade, the gentleman said the ticket isn’t technically “upgradeable” but they can use the money you spent towards an AP. So for anyone interested it worked great, just as previously stated don’t try and do it while you are using the express pass because that obviously goes away once you upgrade.
Had you already entered the park on the last day when you went and upgraded? I have a 2 day PtP ticket with UE and was wondering about that but probably want to use my UE on the 2nd day, but would lose it if I upgrade before entering the park on day 2. But at same time, if I wait until after I use my ticket to enter the park on day 2, then would I even be able to upgrade my ticket at all?

Then upgrade after you have done the rides and before guest services inside the park closes for the day

Had you already entered the park on the last day when you went and upgraded? I have a 2 day PtP ticket with UE and was wondering about that but probably want to use my UE on the 2nd day, but would lose it if I upgrade before entering the park on day 2. But at same time, if I wait until after I use my ticket to enter the park on day 2, then would I even be able to upgrade my ticket at all?
Yeah like macraven said once you upgrade you lose your unlimited express so wait and do it at the end of your day at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!