Upgrading a hopper to an AP?

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
I purchased 4 day hopper passes from our local Disney store this weekend. I think I made a mistake and will need to upgrade to a deluxe AP when we get to DL next month. I am assuming you cannot return park hopper tickets to the Disney Store, any one know for sure?

The park hopper comes with a $10 ESPN card. You have to take your pass to ESPN to get your game card. Can I get the $10 card and then upgrade to the deluxe AP's?

If I can get the game card and then upgrade that would be a good deal.

Yes you can do this! Last month we had 3 day park hoppers and when we increased our stay to 6 days realized the deluxe ap was our best bet. We got our ESPN cards and then switched to the AP on about day 3 I think. You can do this at the main ticket booths right outside the main gates. It takes about 5 minutes then you go inside Disneyland to get your actual ap pass with your picture. The amount of your park hopper goes towards the pass.

You should also get an Early Entry so be sure to use that too before you upgrade! Do the upgrade on your last day of the park hopper and the AP will be good for 1 year from that date, not the date you activated the park hopper!

Chickysmom said:
You should also get an Early Entry so be sure to use that too before you upgrade! Do the upgrade on your last day of the park hopper and the AP will be good for 1 year from that date, not the date you activated the park hopper!

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel don't we get early entry whenever it is available?

I was thinking of upgrading the first day (after we get our ESPN card) because we have lunch reservations at The Blue Bayou and I would like the food discount. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter