upgrade undercover tourist 2 day ticket w/free day to AP?

We just upgraded four of the UT 2 day +1 free park to park tickets to seasonal passes. They charged us $10.65 each. They only needed the adults present (asked for an ID for each of us). We upgraded at the end of our park days as July was blacked out. Friends of ours upgraded five of these tickets a day later and paid the same $10.65 to upgrade. It would have been nice to get a refund, but I'm ok with only paying $44 to upgrade all of us.

I assume when you (and others) talk about your tickets, these are 2-park tickets based on the price. I was looking at 3-park tickets where the exchange economics seem to change quite a bit.

Also, we're going in September. Is there any benefit to ordering now vs waiting a couple months?

Joseph

I assume when you (and others) talk about your tickets, these are 2-park tickets based on the price. I was looking at 3-park tickets where the exchange economics seem to change quite a bit.

Also, we're going in September. Is there any benefit to ordering now vs waiting a couple months?

Joseph

If you wanted to take advantage of a promotion (like the buy two days, get one free), but they don't seem to bridge when upgrading tickets. So it's up to you.

Joseph
when i buy tickets for a family member to go with me to the darkside, i buy their tickets when it is a price i can live with.
when i see deals of free days, i buy before it changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter