upgrade at terminal

mickeyfan4444

Earning My Ears
I read recently someone said that an upgrade at the terminal was less than booking in advance. ( If available ) Does anyone know if this is true? We are traveling 1-17-04 Western and my Mom was interested in upgrading but, cannot decide if she wants too. Should she take the chance and wait?

From what I have seen/read/heard.......... the upgrades at the port are less than booking the room.

However............ my advice would be to book the room you really want. There may be no upgrades available when you check in, especially in peak cruise weeks. If she does want to take the chance, then she should get to the port as early as possible.

we did it , went from cat 10 secret porthole room to Cat 4 would have taken dat 3 if it was avaliable the cost was $1000.00
and they gave us a $200.00 shipboard credit.... lol
loved cat 4 next cruise we in Cat 9 porthole
but will check at port for verandah peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter