Upgrade a Costco ticket?

33Legend

Mouseketeer
We bought a hotel/ticket package through Costco. We bought 3 3-day 1 park tickets planning on using them this Thurs -Sat. We just found out we will be getting to our hotel earlier than expected around 1pm on Wednesday. On the website, the difference between a 3 and 4 day ticket is $25 each ($280 to $305).

Does anyone know if they will let me upgrade those tickets for the original price difference even though they are bought through Costco? Also, the tickets are all max pass.

I called today and they said the only way to find out is to take them to the box office outside the park. If they are discount tickets they won't upgrade is what I was told.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think you'll have any problem upgrading. I've made a few phone calls about upgrading my tickets for my upcoming trip, and I'm finding that I get a totally different answer from every CM, but they all differ to "the disgression of the CMs at the ticket booth."

YEs. You can upgrade. Sometimes they’ll make you pay the difference that you paid compared with the current price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter