Upgrade 10K to Half?

allaboutthemouse

DIS Veteran
Can’t decide if I want to do the Half or 10K for Star Wars 2020...Is it possible to upgrade from the 10K to the Half if I change my mind and want to do the Half instead? Or can you only upgrade from 10K to challenge?
TIA :thumbsup2

How it has been in the past. You can register for a race or challenge that is still open. Then call disney to tell them you are changing your registration to another race/challenge. Then they will refund you for the previous race less a $45 change fee. Others can comment if this has changed since last year.

Example. You could sign up for the challenge OR the half then have your 10k refunded less the change fee.

NOTE: you can add on the half but it won't count as the challenge. Only if you sign up for the challenge. (wish they'd allow you to just sign up for the second race but the extra medal/shirt must cost more.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!