Updated Menus (as of 3/29/18)

Dang Terri. They are building up quite an extensive menu especially at P&J. Thanks for sharing those pictures. If Denise sees these maybe she can update/use them on the FAQ thread.

I guess they want us camper folks to quit eating food we bring in and eat more of their theme park food. (I will some times for convenience or ambiance but eating my own food is how I can control my own trip budget).

Or they are trying to draw people over from Wilderness Lodge or Contemp. Yeah, bet that's it.

Bama Ed

Dang Terri. They are building up quite an extensive menu especially at P&J. Thanks for sharing those pictures. If Denise sees these maybe she can update/use them on the FAQ thread.

I guess they want us camper folks to quit eating food we bring in and eat more of their theme park food. (I will some times for convenience or ambiance but eating my own food is how I can control my own trip budget).

Or they are trying to draw people over from Wilderness Lodge or Contemp. Yeah, bet that's it.

Bama Ed

We ate 99% of our meals at camp. We did take out for dinner once from the truck and breakfast takeout from P&J's once. What we got was very good, but at those prices, once or twice is all I can budget for, especially when paying holiday rates for the sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!