*** UPDATED FOR 2003*** Disney Club Onboard Credit Offer Extended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
Hi all,

Disney Club has extended their $50 onboard credit offer through the end of this year. There are no blackout dates BUT it is not combinable with ANY other onboard credit offer, including the first time cruiser credit, Castaway Club credit and any American Express package shipboard credits.

If you're not eligible for any of the OTHER credits and you have a Disney Club card, call DCL (or your TA if you used one) and have them add the credit to your reservation. You will need your Disney Club card number AND expiration date to do so.

Hope that helps some folks! :)

UPDATE FOR 2003
DCL is offering Disney Club members a $50 onboard credit on most seven-night land & sea packages commencing Jan. 2 through Feb. 12, 2003, Feb. 22 through Nov. 21, 2003, and Nov. 29 through Dec. 19, 2003. The onboard credit is $50 per stateroom for each stateroom occupied by an adult Disney Club cardmember. This credit cannot be combined with any other credit.

NOTE: If you are part of a group sailing the Disney Club credit is not applicable.

That is the "postcard" credit talked about in a thread at the top of this board. :)

When I booked with Dreams I got a stateroom discount of like 75 bucks or something like that. Does that count against the Disney Club thing???? I am thinking about becoming a member since we frequent Disneyland at least once a year so if I could use it for this too that would be awesome!
Thanks!
Heidi

Heidi, are you talking about the rebate? That is yours no matter what, it's not a shipboard credit but a discount off your cruise price. :)

Michelle,

I have two questions.

1. The original Disney Club Credit started on April 6, We are sailing March 31. Could we get it for then?

2. We have the first time cruiser (postcard) credit, but for the 4 day it is only $25. Could I ask them to drop that one and replace with the Disney CLub for $50?

Thanks

Ncyorkie, it is my understanding that they have extended the offer from the CURRENT offer start date of April 6, so you would not be eligible on your cruise, sorry.

Glad you're getting the first-timers credit at least! :)

Thanks for the info Michelle. Us poor holiday cruisers can not seem to get a break.

What about if you are on the $99 fall cruise special? Can you use the $50 Disney Club onboard credit for that cruise?

My rep at Dreams was told by DCL that each sailing date is limited as to the number of club credits that they will apply. Once the sailing date fills up - the credits are no longer available for that date.
:)

Michelle, I am sorry that I am a little slow in understanding this. I booked our 4 night cruise with AAA, Springtime Magic Rate. Am I eleigible for the first time cruisers postcard rebate, and if so, how exactly do I go about getting one of those? My TA never mentioned it, but if we are eligible for it, I want it! How do I get one of these postcards, and then what do I do with it once I get it? Thanks so much. Sue

doulasue:
If you email me, I will try to help you understand this postcard credit for first time cruisers:
:)

Just checked with dreams regarding applying the $50 credit to my $99 voucher cruise and it can not be done. Can't really complain though :).

Mary

How do I join the disney vacation club and get the credit?
We are first timers, will we recieve the postcard credit also?

Thanks for your help.

This offer is not valid on any 2003 cruises according to DU.

I was just going to post that!! I was so hoping... We are going 10/12/03.

You are the greatest! I just called DCL and now have the $50 onboard credit applied to our 08/31 trip! I'll raise my extra "drinks of the day" to you!!!!!!

Thanks so much for posting!!!
I have an email into my DU agent. Im so excited!:)

I just heard from her! Got it! Yipee!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter