Question: Has anyone successfully bought a Gamestop GC online with a Happy card? I can't get it to go through :headache:

If anyone collects/earns United Airline miles ........ I have used the virtual visa on the United MileagePlus X app to get Disney gift cards several times now with no issues. There is a gift card tab on the app and Disney Store is participating - I earn 3 airline miles on top of being able to use. The gift card is then downloaded into my app - just thought this might help someone trying to use virtual visa

"Save 5% On Target Gift Cards
  • Limit $500, Online Only. Direct link to offer.
  • Expires October 14, 2020 at 11:59pm PT. Link
  • You do NOT save additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard,
You can save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard, or you can earn 5% cashback paying with a Discover or ABOC Platinum Rewards card this quarter."

For this deal, can I go through top cash back and get the 5% back also? Looks like they are doing double cash back for 72 hours. Max of $50 cash back at Target per day. I did not see exclusions on gc.

So:
Buy $500 gc, get $25 off from Target, get $47.50 cash back from top cash back (if they double cash back), and get $23.75 back from Discover (5% of the actual cost of $475), making the $500 gift card $403.75?

Correct?

Just want to be sure I know what we are talking about here. We can get cash back thru RMN and Rakuten to buy gc thru shopdisney?

You can try, it's always been YMMV. RMN seems to go through sometimes but not Rakuten.

What I'm saying is if you use a gift card to make a purchase at RMN you will get cash back for your purchase. I've not tried at Rakuten but I don't see why you can't. I will also add if you use any promo code not listed at Rakuten you will not qualify for cash back.

Disney Visa card holder individual discount codes and the special WDW Annual Passholder discounts that are not listed on Rakuten will not yield cash back on Rakuten.

You can save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard, or you can earn 5% cashback paying with a Discover or ABOC Platinum Rewards card this quarter."

For this deal, can I go through top cash back and get the 5% back also? Looks like they are doing double cash back for 72 hours. Max of $50 cash back at Target per day. I did not see exclusions on gc.

So:
Buy $500 gc, get $25 off from Target, get $47.50 cash back from top cash back (if they double cash back), and get $23.75 back from Discover (5% of the actual cost of $475), making the $500 gift card $403.75?

Correct?

What is the discount at top cash back? I don't use them and some have reported here that their cb didn't track and it was hellish to get. Can I say hellish?

Question: Has anyone successfully bought a Gamestop GC online with a Happy card? I can't get it to go through :headache:

I don't think that's possible even with the new Swap Happy gift cards.
If you're using a non swap and go into the store it might be YMMV. Again, this loophole is closing down.

Not sure if this week's Shoprite deals have been mentioned:

View attachment 532253

https://shoprite.com/giftcardpromo?skipQS=1

Awesome find! ShopRite must have two offers available.

This is the one I have posted on the main post:
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
  • Includes: Darden, Panera Bread and Fanatics
  • Stores In Maryland - Expires 10/15/20
  • Stores Outside Of Maryland - Expires 10/17/20.
  • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer. Link

Your offer of saving $15 is better yet! Thanks for posting!
Just adding the post @RivShore listed ends today 10/14/20 therefore I will not be adding it to the main post.

Last edited:
Amazon:
Buy $50 Gap Gift Card For $39.50

Limit 1, Ends in 4 hours or while supplies last Direct link

Buy $50 Bow Tie Cinemas Gift Card For $39.50
Limit 1, Ends in 10 hours or while supplies last Direct link

Last edited:
Awesome find! ShopRite must have two offers available.

This is the one I have posted on the main post:
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
  • Includes: Darden, Panera Bread and Fanatics
  • Stores In Maryland - Expires 10/15/20
  • Stores Outside Of Maryland - Expires 10/17/20.
  • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer. Link
View attachment 532254

Your offer of saving $15 is better yet! Thanks for posting!
Just adding the post @RivShore listed ends today 10/14/20 therefore I will not be adding it to the main post.

And I'll add that if you are going to try for both offers, I would do it in seperate transactions. I have had issues with the coupon codes printing on just their regular offers.

Added Offer ~ 10/14/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 10x Reward Points On $50+ Kohl’s Gift Cards - Targeted
Unlimited use. Limit 1 per transaction. Expires 10/27/20. Link

Barnes & Noble: Buy $100 Barnes & Noble Gift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free
  • This offer is valid only on purchases of Barnes & Noble Gift Cards or eGift Cards totaling $100.00 in a single transaction only at Barnes & Noble.com. Limit one per customer. Direct link to offer Expires 10/19/20.
    • The $20.00 Barnes & Noble Reward will be delivered via email to you on October 30, 2020 to the email address associated with your $100.00 BN.com Gift Card / eGift Card purchase on Barnes & Noble.com.
    • The $20.00 Reward is valid beginning October 30, 2020 and expires on November 26, 2020 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.
    • This should stack with the United Visa Rewards deal in the MPX app, assuming that’s still available. Link
Hy-Vee: Buy $50 Happy Gift Cards & Earn 30c Off Per Gallon
Expires 10/27/20. Link

Kroger: Buy 2x Happy Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Save $7.50 On Your Grocery Purchase
Limit 1 coupon per household. Earn 4x fuel pts. Direct link to digital coupon. Expires 11/3/20. Link

Kroger Online: Buy $50 O’Charley’s Gift Cards For $40
Limit 3. Earn 4x fuel pts. Direct link to offer. Expires 10/27/20. Link

ShopRite Online: Fall into Savings Gift Card Promotion
  • Spend $50 on Select Gift Cards and save $10 on your next shopping order.
    • Includes: Panera, Fanatics or Darden, gift cards.
    • Must use with your Price Plus club card in one transaction.
    • ShopRite Stores Outside of Maryland - Expires 10/17/20
    • ShopRite Store in Maryland - Expires 10/15/20
    • Direct link :thumbsup2 @RivShore

Warehouses
Sam’s Club:

MISC.
Costco Grocery via InstaCart: Spend $100+ & Get $20 Credit Towards Future Purchase
Limit 1 per Member. Expires 10/16/20. Link

MPX/United Visa Rewards: Earn 12x At GameStop On Up To $80 Spend (Buy $80 Gift Card – GameStop, Amazon & More) Link

ShopRite Online: 2 Day Deals
  • Spend $100 on SELECT* eGift Cards with your Price Plus clubcard in one transaction and save $15 on your next shopping order.
Target: Save 15% On Spafinder Gift Cards

And I'll add that if you are going to try for both offers, I would do it in seperate transactions. I have had issues with the coupon codes printing on just their regular offers.

I had to take another look at the offer. I originally thought there was only one but there are TWO with different expiration dates.

Please note, one day deals or offers expiring "today" are posted in MISC.
So @RivShore , you have two posts listed! Thank you so much!

Thanks! Are there still issues using prepaid Visa cards at Shopdisney? I know I read about loading them into PayPal at one point but wasnt sure if that was old news!

I have to reiterate, it's been a busy hour. Virtual Visa gc are problematic. Reports have come in ShopDisney will not accept them as a form of payment. It was posted here within the last 6 months. ShopDisney cannot verify the card and/or the person who owns it. Orders were canceled as a result due to one of these issues.

I'm not 100% sure about using a Prepaid Visa GC. I believe those need to be activated online. Things have changed for online shopping and I would love to update and DP's, feel free to share your knowledge!

I have to reiterate, it's been a busy hour. Virtual Visa gc are problematic. Reports have come in ShopDisney will not accept them as a form of payment. It was posted here within the last 6 months. ShopDisney cannot verify the card and/or the person who owns it. Orders were canceled as a result due to one of these issues.

I'm not 100% sure about using a Prepaid Visa GC. I believe those need to be activated online. Things have changed for online shopping and I would love to update and DP's, feel free to share your knowledge!

I use them to buy dis gc online at target. Have done 2 is the past few days without issue. The ones that I get from swagbucks.

So:

Correct?

First you wrote you do not save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard and then on the next line you wrote you can save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter