Did you use a different name or address?

I tried using an email I hadn't used in years, but used my name and current address. Also got asked whether I wanted to renew or open a new account. I selected new account, but got another popup saying my info was associated with another account and I was not eligible for the offer :(
Bummer! It’s possible I used a different address than my last account, definitely same name though.

Bummer! It’s possible I used a different address than my last account, definitely same name though.
I tried this offer just now, despite possibly (ahem) being a former member, and it worked. I too got the query about renewing or opening a new account. Upon requesting a new account, it came back with, "You look familiar. Do you wish to renew?" or words to that effect. I stuck with my new account request, and somewhat to my surprise, the sign-up went forward with no problems. Not sure what's up, but maybe it measures the time since membership expiration in order to decide whether to tell me to take a hike. It has been a while.

Side note: I know zero about swagbucks, other than that I have some now. Guess I'll have to get up to speed.

Did you use a different name or address?

I tried using an email I hadn't used in years, but used my name and current address. Also got asked whether I wanted to renew or open a new account. I selected new account, but got another popup saying my info was associated with another account and I was not eligible for the offer :(

I had a similar problem the last time I tried for a new customer membership. Had to look into all of mine and Hubby's old accounts and put a different making address and phone number. Once those all had an old address and an old land line, I was able to use my current info with a new email address.

Also, didn't forget that you can add periods into a gmail address to make the system things it's a different email. Gmail ignores periods, so name@gmail.com, n.ame@gmail.com, na.me@gmail.com all go to the same place but most systems think they're different addresses

Thanks for the heads up on the Sam’s Club $14 membership offer. I let my membership expire last year but was able to use this. And ordered some of the $200 e cards already. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter