UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

I’ll be there 4 weeks from today, arrive on the 4th and leave on the 17th with DW and Mom. DS1 and DDiL will arrive on the 7th to 14th, and DS2 may join us then as well.

I’ll be there 4 weeks from today, arrive on the 4th and leave on the 17th with DW and Mom. DS1 and DDiL will arrive on the 7th to 14th, and DS2 may join us then as well.

Hey, WHOA there, himandher818!

Don't go spouting facts, dates, and details.

:sad2: No, those have no place here.

See the key to everyone else's plan is .....

"wait till Ed posts the names/dates tomorrow"

"mercilessly criticize Ed for his lack of attention to detail and fat thumbs when he types"

"submit corrections/edits while throwing Ed under the bus"

While Ed looks forward to being "DISMeet President Emeritus" :banana:

It's a sprint from now till then to see if Ed can make it to the finish line or the bus gets there first.

<jk> glad to have your Mom join us <we revere Moms> and I promise tiggerdad will be gentle with your party once we are on property. :rolleyes:

Bama Ed

PS - we are getting close to date, aren't we? :scared: I may not sleep at all from now till then ....

Don't go spouting facts, dates, and details.

Those were the basic details, I was waiting until the trip thread to post the 'DETAILS'. After having to cancel our August trip, I am finally starting to get excited about this. It's becoming real.

Oh I sure hope it's real, Dave.

Okay I've started a new Trip Report thread for the DISMeet over on the main Camping Board and Denise has already pinned it to the top and made it a sticky thread.

Let's continue this conversation over there please.

Thanks, Ed

I became aware of the 10/12/2020 DIZ-Meet late, but got in under-the-bell.
WHAT A GREAT EVENING!

1) I met folks whom I had seen one-one-one during the past years.
2) I met folks totally new to me, except for their postings under Camping.
3) The conviviality was that which only campers and DIZ campers could dispense.
3) Bama_Ed was recognized for all his hard work in organizing this and past Meets.
4) The "Organizer Torch" has been officially passed.
5) MrsScupper and I cannot wait for the next opportunity to meet fellow DIZ-ers.

If other DIZ-ers ever have a chance to join in a Meet, please take advantage!

WHAT A GREAT EVENING!

3) Bama_Ed was recognized for all his hard work in organizing this and past Meets.
5) MrsScupper and I cannot wait for the next opportunity to meet fellow DIZ-ers.

I was just telling DW how jealous I was knowing that many were gathered together down there. I'd love to see some pics if anyone has them.

Who's the new organizer? They have some big shoes to fill!

I was just telling DW how jealous I was knowing that many were gathered together down there. I'd love to see some pics if anyone has them.

A few people took pictures, Marty, but we've come to mutual ...... understanding .....

giphy.gif

.... that those pictures will never see the light of day due to the common position we share on M.A.D. They are for "personal use" (and blackmail) only.

Who's the new organizer? They have some big shoes to fill!

Tiggerdad is our new organizer and man he's already got questions to answer and decisions to make. I know what he's about to be going through. popcorn:: (I'm gonna need more popcorn)

Ed

Last edited:
WHAT A GREAT EVENING!

It was an honor to meet the most honorable TRS and the Mrs. So glad we were able to be in the presence of such a Disney legend. And of course, I can now get more for my truck should I ever sell it as it was parked on the same hallowed Disney ground as TRS.

It was an honor to meet the most honorable TRS and the Mrs. So glad we were able to be in the presence of such a Disney legend. And of course, I can now get more for my truck should I ever sell it as it was parked on the same hallowed Disney ground as TRS.

Did you have him sign your door jam? It would be a collector's item!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!