Update On Our DVC Members Jim & Jean-Sad Update Post 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoes99

DIS Veteran
J&J or Jean & Jim Disney Lovers are long time DVC members and members of our DIS community and they are from Pennsylvania.

I called Jim & Jean at their hotel on Wednesday(BWV). I called their PA cell phone. Jean answered and she was at the Orlando Hospital. Jim had a major stroke while on vacation at WDW.
I talked to her a few minutes ago and they are still in FL. They are transporting Jim back to Pennsylvania tomorrow by air ambulance. Jim & Jean's son, daughter-in-law and two grandaughters are with them in WDW.
Please keep them in your prayers. J&J are long time DVC members. They used to go by the handle - Jim&Jean Disney Lovers.
Michele

shoes99 said:
J&J or Jean & Jim Disney Lovers are long time DVC members and members of our DIS community and they are from Pennsylvania.

I called Jim & Jean at their hotel on Wednesday(BWV). I called their PA cell phone. Jean answered and she was at the Orlando Hospital. Jim had a major stroke while on vacation at WDW.
I talked to her a few minutes ago and they are still in FL. They are transporting Jim back to Pennsylvania tomorrow by air ambulance. Jim & Jean's son, daughter-in-law and two grandaughters are with them in WDW.
Please keep them in your prayers. J&J are long time DVC members. They used to go by the handle - Jim&Jean Disney Lovers.
Michele

Thanks for posting. They were also regulars on AOL disney boards.
We'll keep them in our thoughts and let us know how they are coming along, please.

Prayers for J&J. My Dad had a major stroke 4 years ago and pulled through.
Keep us updated. :grouphug:

Jean was able to transport Jim home to Pennsylvania on Friday but sadly she lost him around 7PM last night. She had lots of trouble with the Florida Hospital and she is saddened that Jim was in so much pain at the end.
No arrangements have been made.
Michele

I'm so very sorry. Jean and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

shoes99 said:
Jean was able to transport Jim home to Pennsylvania on Friday but sadly she lost him around 7PM last night. She had lots of trouble with the Florida Hospital and she is saddened that Jim was in so much pain at the end.
No arrangements have been made.
Michele
Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

Our Condolonces to the entire family :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!