Update on my HIFS fiasco a month ago....

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
I did receive a VERY nice letter of apology back from the general manager. I was quite surprised. It arrived about 10 days after my letter had gone out. It was probably the nicest letter I have ever received of its nature.

I had told them in my original letter that my sweetheart and I had planned to stay there the weekend of 11/2 for 2 nights but that I had cancelled it due to my September experience. The GM told me he reinstated my reservation and he was giving me a Sweetheart Suite for free for those two nights to try and win my business back since it was our 5th stay. We can only stay on Saturday night and I responded to him.

Overall....a very positive experience even though the vacation originally went sour. I will post here and let you know how our one night stay goes.

:)

:earseek: WOW! Now THAT'S an apology!!

I had a VERY bad experience at a Disney Resort and I got an apology but nothing like this!

Have a great time, Esmeralda. That's great news!

We[3 adults,1 teen,and 1 18month old,who all needed baths daily] Stayed At HIFS Mar.2001 the second night of 5 we only had enough towels for 3 baths the next morning after breakfast my Dh stopped at the front desk to request that we get enoughtowels daily for our needs. They apologized and we even had an extra set of towels each ofthe remaining days.

Then at check out they refunded us $50. for the inconvience of 1 day without enough towels!!!

We thought that was so nice it won our repeat business!!

Especially after the Mess of dealing with the sopping wet carpets that didn't dry and started to stink after 3 days at All Star Music. We repeatedly ask for a change of rooms andwere repeatedly told No Way!! Not sorry,or any cominsation at all!

:earseek: Wow, tink, you had the same "resort" that I did! UGH! Did you write to Disney and complain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter