update! now 46!!! Go podcast team! Dis Unplugged is ranking...

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
at Podcastalley!!! under search Disney---- #7 :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

I did a search "Disney" there are 95 of them and the DIS Unplugged ranks #7 !!!!

http://www.podcastalley.com/search.php?searchterm=disney

in travel section it is #31 of 60! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I bet most of us dont even vote for there.. I know I never knew about it until I listened to older podcasts! Now I will remember to keep voting!!!

ETA: also coming in at 280 out of 38,709!!!! WOW :woohoo:

CONGRATS TO THE TEAM!!

Wow - well done :)

Dis Unplugged is always No 1 in my books
Have voted today - lets see if we can get them up the rankings a bit :thumbsup2

I voted. Again. Also DUGG (DIGGed?). Gotta DIGG each week/episode. :thumbsup2

I just voted too. Ya know, I've listened to several other poscasts related to Disney and I have to tell you, The DIS is the only one I find informative and entertaining! The others are just corny or boring...not this one! I laugh, I get mad, I get excited...you name it I've had that emotion when listening to the DIS and that is a good thing! NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!!

Ya know, I've listened to several other poscasts related to Disney and I have to tell you, The DIS is the only one I find informative and entertaining! The others are just corny or boring...not this one! I laugh, I get mad, I get excited...you name it I've had that emotion when listening to the DIS and that is a good thing! NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!!
I agree. It's the cast, the Dis Unplugged guys (and girl) are great.

46. The DIS Unplugged - A ...

thats out of 38,784!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

keep voting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter