UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

We are at POR. Arrived on Fri and around 2 pm got the last one that was out in the food court but noticed they had a lot on display there yesterday morning so not sure how often they restock.

The holiday mugs are very well stocked right now at Pop Century. I saw quite a few today at the Polynesian as well. We check in to Wilderness Lodge on Tuesday, and I’ll update this thread on the availability we find there.

So far it seems Disney planned much better for this one than the Halloween mugs. I have yet to read any posts from disappointed people who missed out on holiday mugs.

I get to Pop on Dec. 9th, so it's nice to know Disney is prepared and has plenty of these mugs! Thanks to all of you posting updates and locations - takes the stress off! Happy Holidays to all!!! :santa::santa:

We were at CSR last Monday & Tuesday, but no holiday mugs. Tuesday & Wednesday we were at the Poly & no mugs then but told they were hoping for more.(Happy for the poster above who got them!) Wednesday we arrived at AKL & got ours at Mara! Yayyy!! AKL had them in stock every day we were there & we still saw them at 11 am yesterday when we checked out. Hope this helps someone. They are very cute in person!

We checked in on Nov 10 at the Poly, did not see any Xmas mugs. We did not see them again until the following Fri Nov 16 - since we were checking out the next day it didn't make any sense to spend 18.99 on them. But they were very cute, as several posters have said. Good luck to all who can get them!

Any recent experience with mug availability? We’re checking into Caribbean Beach in 3 days and are hoping to get the Christmas mugs.

I'm a little nervous about the mugs. We won't arrive at WDW until Wednesday. It seems like the christmas mug chatter has tapered off which leads me to believe the supply has too :(

If you don't see them, ask. On 11/15 Poly still had 3 at 10pm, but they were in a paper bag next to the register!

We just got home from Disney World. Pop Century seemed to have a good supply, which was being restocked daily. We also stayed at Wilderness Lodge. They did not have the mugs out. As someone else mentioned, I had to ask. They were behind the register, although I was told their supply was running low (I didn't ask if she meant on that day or in general). They still had them when we checked out yesterday, though.

We just got home from Disney World. Pop Century seemed to have a good supply, which was being restocked daily. We also stayed at Wilderness Lodge. They did not have the mugs out. As someone else mentioned, I had to ask. They were behind the register, although I was told their supply was running low (I didn't ask if she meant on that day or in general). They still had them when we checked out yesterday, though.
Where are they being placed at Pop? In the food court or in the store? Some have mentioned both, we won't be there until Dec. 9th, but I figure if I know where to look or who to ask, I'll be ahead of the game. Thanks!

Where are they being placed at Pop? In the food court or in the store? Some have mentioned both, we won't be there until Dec. 9th, but I figure if I know where to look or who to ask, I'll be ahead of the game. Thanks!
The were both places! In the gift shop, they were near the entrance to the food court, right by the registers. At the food court, there were several displays set up, mostly at the front near the registers. Hope you’re able to get one!

Just picked mine up at Pop. The gift shop only had the normal ones, but they had a full shelf of Christmas ones in the food court. They were on the left sort of in the center.

Beach Club had tons of them as of today and during our whole stay this past week. If you are going to Epcot and your hotel is out, you could just go out the back gate and walk to the Beach Club. It’s a 5 minute walk.

Has anyone seen them at OKW? We arrive on the 14th and I am hoping they are still available then.

Just got back from a week at the Poly. On Sunday I was told they didn't have any in stock at the moment, but 15 minutes later-- voila! Plenty back in stock. I saw them in stock every time I went to Cap'n Cooks every day thereafter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter