UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by NOLA_Tink, Oct 28, 2018.

1. pinkxray

pinkxray DIS Veteran

Any other sightings? I’m willing to go to any other resort to get one.

2. tinkerbella16

tinkerbella16 DIS Veteran

Has anyone seen the holiday mugs at POR or POFQ? We arrive at POR Saturday morning and we are hoping they have them by then.

MinnieMommyof2 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. pinkxray

pinkxray DIS Veteran

I was able to get one at Cpt. Cooks yesterday afternoon. There are none left this morning. It looks like they get a small amount and they go quick.

5. timsueshd

timsueshd Julie the Cruise Director

Maybe they are only putting out a small amount at a time since they have a good month and a half until Christmas?

6. RolloTomasi

RolloTomasi Mouseketeer

I’m at POFQ right now and scored a mug this morning. Fair warning though -I’ve been here since Monday and today was the first time I saw them and there weren’t many available. No idea what their stock is like once they’re gone.

tinkerbella16 likes this.
  7. tinkerbella16

tinkerbella16 DIS Veteran

Oh good, thanks for the heads up! This is the first report of them at Port Orleans, that I have seen. Hopefully they will have them available when we arrive Saturday.

8. PolyRob

PolyRob DIS Veteran

I may have to send my family on a divide and conquer mission if we can't seem to find a set in the Epcot resort area when we check-in next month.

9. MinnieMommyof2

MinnieMommyof2 Mouseketeer

So for a first timer, can you help explain where these are? When I go and check in, are they by the reception desk? What if I am checked out online? Do I go pick it up and the gift shop and then it’s free when I show my magic band?

10. PolyRob

PolyRob DIS Veteran

These are resort rapid refill mugs (unlimited drinks at any Disney owned and operated resort. Not just your own). Right now there are the regular patterned mugs that come with blue, purple, pink, and red lids and then the holiday themed mug. They can be picked up at your resort's QS dining/beverage locations and sometimes shops depending on the resort. I have personally only seen them at the front desk when a QS is under refurbishment and there are modified beverage stations. They sell for $18.99+ tax, but if you are on a Disney dining plan, the CM at the register will deduct it from your plan after scanning your MagicBand when you pay.

11. ColoradoMom12

ColoradoMom12 DIS Veteran

I’ve got my fingers crossed these will still be available somewhere when we check in 10 days from now. Keep posting updates with where you’ve been able to find these, please!!

12. MinnieMommyof2

MinnieMommyof2 Mouseketeer

Got it! Thank you! So I’m staying at POR and can just go over to Riverside Mill when we get there and see what’s available. Awesome.

dansdad and PolyRob like this.
  13. pinkxray

pinkxray DIS Veteran

They have a bunch at contempo cafe right now.

Scoobie and ColoradoMom12 like this.
  14. NikkiDP

NikkiDP Mouseketeer

Has anyone seem them at AKL yet? We will be there Saturday! Not gonna lie, I am willing to travel to whatever resort we have to get a differently themed mug.

RangerPooh likes this.
  15. Prose

Prose DIS Veteran

I must have missed them at POFQ already, but we are here at Beach Club for dinner and they have several in the gift shop.

ColoradoMom12 likes this.
  16. RolloTomasi

RolloTomasi Mouseketeer

POFQ this morning.

Attached Files:

ColoradoMom12 likes this.
  17. Julie Carmack

Julie Carmack Earning My Ears

So Hi everyone, I will be checking in to Contemporary on Tuesday, November 20 and we really really are hoping to grab the new design of these mugs my daughter will be so crazy happy if we could. Thank you for keeping me updated on where they are. I will also be posting if I see them anywhere. 8 more days to go Yay!!!!!!!

18. Shellee999

Shellee999 Mouseketeer

I have seen the cups every day at Pop.