UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

I was able to get one at Cpt. Cooks yesterday afternoon. There are none left this morning. It looks like they get a small amount and they go quick.

Maybe they are only putting out a small amount at a time since they have a good month and a half until Christmas?

Has anyone seen the holiday mugs at POR or POFQ? We arrive at POR Saturday morning and we are hoping they have them by then.

I’m at POFQ right now and scored a mug this morning. Fair warning though -I’ve been here since Monday and today was the first time I saw them and there weren’t many available. No idea what their stock is like once they’re gone.

I’m at POFQ right now and scored a mug this morning. Fair warning though -I’ve been here since Monday and today was the first time I saw them and there weren’t many available. No idea what their stock is like once they’re gone.
Oh good, thanks for the heads up! This is the first report of them at Port Orleans, that I have seen. Hopefully they will have them available when we arrive Saturday.

I may have to send my family on a divide and conquer mission if we can't seem to find a set in the Epcot resort area when we check-in next month.

So for a first timer, can you help explain where these are? When I go and check in, are they by the reception desk? What if I am checked out online? Do I go pick it up and the gift shop and then it’s free when I show my magic band?

So for a first timer, can you help explain where these are? When I go and check in, are they by the reception desk? What if I am checked out online? Do I go pick it up and the gift shop and then it’s free when I show my magic band?
These are resort rapid refill mugs (unlimited drinks at any Disney owned and operated resort. Not just your own). Right now there are the regular patterned mugs that come with blue, purple, pink, and red lids and then the holiday themed mug. They can be picked up at your resort's QS dining/beverage locations and sometimes shops depending on the resort. I have personally only seen them at the front desk when a QS is under refurbishment and there are modified beverage stations. They sell for $18.99+ tax, but if you are on a Disney dining plan, the CM at the register will deduct it from your plan after scanning your MagicBand when you pay.

I’ve got my fingers crossed these will still be available somewhere when we check in 10 days from now. Keep posting updates with where you’ve been able to find these, please!!

These are resort rapid refill mugs (unlimited drinks at any Disney owned and operated resort. Not just your own). Right now there are the regular patterned mugs that come with blue, purple, pink, and red lids and then the holiday themed mug. They can be picked up at your resort's QS dining/beverage locations and sometimes shops depending on the resort. I have personally only seen them at the front desk when a QS is under refurbishment and there are modified beverage stations. They sell for $18.99+ tax, but if you are on a Disney dining plan, the CM at the register will deduct it from your plan after scanning your MagicBand when you pay.
Got it! Thank you! So I’m staying at POR and can just go over to Riverside Mill when we get there and see what’s available. Awesome.

Has anyone seem them at AKL yet? We will be there Saturday! Not gonna lie, I am willing to travel to whatever resort we have to get a differently themed mug.

I must have missed them at POFQ already, but we are here at Beach Club for dinner and they have several in the gift shop.

So Hi everyone, I will be checking in to Contemporary on Tuesday, November 20 and we really really are hoping to grab the new design of these mugs my daughter will be so crazy happy if we could. Thank you for keeping me updated on where they are. I will also be posting if I see them anywhere. 8 more days to go Yay!!!!!!!

I did what you should never do, and bought one on ebay :duck: I hate supporting that, but I figured that our chances of getting them on December 27th would be in the slim to none category, particularly since we will be staying at CBR and not have multiple resorts to check easily. I tend to get jumpy and buy something if I want it :sad2:. Back on the Halloween mug watch thread I had said I would be willing to pay $5 or $10 over the price of the mug, and I got one for $25 and free shipping. So this way I know I will have at least one holiday mug for our group when we go between Christmas and New years, and I can continue to watch availability to see if we might be able to get more but not have to "worry" (and I use this term loosely, I know it's just a refillable mugo_O). It seems dumb to spend money on the mug and then have to spend the $18 to activate it, but I wanted one so i did it....

We were able to get them at WL - they were not out though - we had to ask and they magically pulled them from a bin behind the check-out counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!