UPDATE: Christmas themed refillable mugs are available in some resorts!

Ooohh i hope to find these when we arrive next week. We arrive on Tues so hoping that's not too early!

They're at the Poly as of late tonight. CM said she doesn't expect them to last more than a day or two so I'm assuming they didn't get a huge shipment.

They're at the Poly as of late tonight. CM said she doesn't expect them to last more than a day or two so I'm assuming they didn't get a huge shipment.
Wow, that’s a big disappointment. Not sure if I feel more or less let down than I did with not being able to get the Halloween mugs.

Oh no!! I’ve never purchased rapid refill because I’ve never spent enough time at my resort to make me feel like I was getting my moneys worth but I’m planning on buying it in a few days. I hope they have some left! I still like the other one so it’s not the end of the world for me but still sad.

Oh, I hope they have some when we go in Dec. Will be onsite Dec. 8-24, staying at Pop. I have waaayyyy too many of the mugs they've had for so long - would love xmas ones! If I can't find them at Pop, will be looking at other resorts we have adr's at. Someone post pics if you see them, pleeaase?! TIA!

I’m doing a split stay starting this week. Will I get a new mug at my 2nd resort or does my first mug carry over? If I get a new one I might have a shot to get the Halloween and Christmas mugs but I doubt that is how it works.

If you have the dining plan on both, you will definitely get two. We usually do a split stay w/ two dining plans and get two cups. My husband finds the cups taste like coffee after we put coffee in them. This way he has a soda cup and a coffee cup. Enjoy your trip!

Does anyone know if you can re-activate a mug? I'm at WDW now but my mom is coming with me next month and requested to do "everything Christmas." If I buy a Christmas mug now, can I pay again and re-activate it when she gets here? Or once the 14 days are up, that's it?

Does anyone know if you can re-activate a mug? I'm at WDW now but my mom is coming with me next month and requested to do "everything Christmas." If I buy a Christmas mug now, can I pay again and re-activate it when she gets here? Or once the 14 days are up, that's it?
They want us to keep buying the entire mug. I dream that someday when Disney claims they're working to help the environment they'll mean it..

First report I've seen with pics:
https://www.kennythepirate.com/2018...ntury-christmas-refillable-mugs-have-arrived/
received_487359768425901.jpeg

If you have the dining plan on both, you will definitely get two. We usually do a split stay w/ two dining plans and get two cups. My husband finds the cups taste like coffee after we put coffee in them. This way he has a soda cup and a coffee cup. Enjoy your trip!
I agree with your husband! At home I put them in the dishwasher and that alleviates any lingering coffee taste but at the resorts, I can't use mine for both coffee and soda. I just do the soda.

Also, with the whole Halloween mug debacle why oh why did they not order a bazillion of the Christmas mugs? We aren't at WDW until after Thanksgiving and I really hope they have the Christmas mugs back in stock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter